Specializing in All Aspects of Foot and Ankle Care
At Sunshein Podiatry, we understand that foot and ankle issues can significantly impact your quality of life. That is why our team of experts is dedicated to addressing all aspects of foot and ankle health.
Feet may look simple on the outside, but they are incredibly complicated. There are 52 bones, 60 joints, and countless muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels—all interacting with one another in complex ways.
When you develop pain or mobility problems with your feet or ankles, there are usually multiple possible explanations—and even more possible treatments. You need an expert who specializes in all aspects of foot care; who can take a comprehensive view, give you an accurate diagnosis, and make personalized treatment recommendations.
Whether you are dealing with common conditions like bunions, plantar fasciitis, or ingrown toenails, or more complex issues such as fractures, sports injuries, or diabetic foot care, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide personalized and effective treatment options.
Conditions we treat include:
- Heel pain, in all its forms
- Nerve pain and neuropathy
- Foot deformities such as bunions and hammertoes
- Ingrown toenails
- Foot and ankle sports injuries
- Biomechanical problems of the feet and ankles
- Toenail fungus
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions
- Pediatric foot and ankle conditions
This is not an exhaustive list, of course. Whatever podiatric challenges you are facing, you can expect our very best to assist.
Advanced Treatment Options Available
Our commitment to delivering exceptional care means staying at the forefront of podiatric advancements. We are proud to offer our patients a comprehensive range of cutting-edge treatment options. Although not every case of foot pain will require advanced measures, they can provide superior results and greatly accelerated healing and recovery for those who choose them.
Here are just some of the clinical treatments we offer:
- MLS laser therapy: Non-invasive treatment using laser technology to reduce pain and inflammation, and promote tissue healing.
- Neurogenx electrical signal treatment: Advanced therapy utilizing electrical signals to target and alleviate nerve-related foot and ankle pain.
- Custom orthotics: Personalized shoe inserts designed to improve foot function, provide support, and alleviate pain and discomfort.
- GenesisPlus laser therapy: Cutting-edge laser treatment for fungal nail infections, but can be used on other foot conditions.
- Swift therapy: This is a newer treatment for getting rid of warts, which is much faster and safer than traditional treatment options.
From minimally invasive procedures to regenerative therapies and state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques, our treatments ensure that you receive the most effective solutions for your foot and ankle problems.
Foot Care One-Stop Shop
At Sunshein Podiatry, we believe in convenience and accessibility when it comes to foot and ankle care.
Sunshein Podiatry Associates carries a large selection of high-quality foot and ankle care products right here at our in-office Foot Stop Store. If you live anywhere within the Greater Dayton area, this is the place to go if you need arch supports, wound care supplies, foot lotions or creams, or any other over-the-counter foot care products you require.
Many of our products are not only of superior quality but are exclusively available for distribution from physicians and not found in regular pharmacies. Plus, you will be able to ask any questions you have to our team.