Specializing in All Aspects of Foot and Ankle Care
Feet may look simple on the outside, but they’re incredibly complicated. There are 52 bones, 60 joints, and countless muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels—all interacting with one another in complex ways.
When you develop pain or mobility problems with your feet or ankles, there are usually multiple possible explanations—and even more possible treatments. You need an expert who specializes in all aspects of foot care; who can take a comprehensive view, give you an accurate diagnosis, and make personalized treatment recommendations.
Conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Heel pain, in all its forms
- Nerve pain and neuropathy
- Foot deformities such as bunions and hammertoes
- Ingrown toenails
- Foot and ankle sports injuries
- Biomechanical problems of the feet and ankles
- Toenail fungus
- Diabetic foot and ankle conditions
- Pediatric foot and ankle conditions
Advanced Treatment Options Available
Our Dayton-area physicians are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest and most sophisticated evidence-backed treatments, procedures, and tools available. This allows us to provide our patients with the widest range of exceptional quality treatment options to best suit their specific circumstances.
Although not every case of foot pain will require advanced measures, they can provide superior results and greatly accelerated healing and recovery for those who choose them. Examples of advanced treatments we provide include:
- MLS laser therapy for a holistic approach in treating foot and ankle pain without medication.
- Neurogenx electrical signal treatment, a revolutionary approach to neuropathy treatment that can not only alleviate symptoms, but also restore nerve function.
- Custom orthotics for those with biomechanical issues with their feet and ankles.
- GenesisPlus laser therapy as an effective, drug-free treatment for fungal toenails.
Foot Care One-Stop Shop
Sunshein Podiatry Associates carries a large selection of high quality foot and ankle care products right here at our in-office Foot Stop Store. If you live anywhere within the Greater Dayton area, this is the place to go if you need arch supports, wound care supplies, foot lotions or creams, or any other over-the-counter foot care products you require.
Many of our products are not only of superior quality, but exclusively available for distribution from physicians and not found in regular pharmacies. Plus, you’ll be able to ask any questions you have to our team.