Yummy Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- 2 small spaghetti squash (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 8 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut each squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds; discard. Place squash halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Scrape inside of squash with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands. Place strands on a clean dish towel; squeeze until barely moist.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Add spinach; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat. Combine spinach mixture, squash strands, ricotta cheese, salt, and half of mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add turkey to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add marinara sauce; cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 4 minutes. Remove from