- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chopped English cucumber
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Step 1
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Step 2
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add turkey; cook 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring to crumble. Add 1/4 cup soy sauce mixture; cook 4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Step 3
- Place about 3 tablespoons turkey mixture in each lettuce leaf; top evenly with cucumber, carrots, and peanuts. Drizzle evenly with remaining soy sauce mixture. Sprinkle with green onions. ENJOY!!!