Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
4 (4 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
4 wedges Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic and Herb cheese
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the mushroom and cook an additional 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Place one chicken breast on a cutting board and cover it with plastic wrap. Pound the chicken with a meat tenderizer or rolling pin until it is about 1/4-inch thick. Repeat this process for the other 3 chicken breasts.
- Spread 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge on one side of one chicken breast. Spread 1/4 cup of the spinach mushroom mixture on top of the cheese. Roll the chicken breast and secure the seam with a toothpick. Repeat this procedure for the 3 remaining chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with pepper and paprika. Place the rolled chicken breasts on a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until done.
- To serve, remove the toothpicks and slice each breast into 5 rounds.