- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash onion powder
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler. Mix first nine ingredients until blended.
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place tilapia in pan; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes per side. Spread cheese mixture over fillets. Broil until topping is golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 1-2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.