· 6 large eggs
· 4 large egg whites
· 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
· 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended; stir in chives. Divide ham and cheese among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top with egg mixture, filling cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around sides to loosen. Yield: 8 mini frittatas.