- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, tarragon, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the lemon mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.