It doesn’t get easier than this with only four ingredients and sets up in the freezer overnight. This is sure to be a hit for a neighborhood potluck or a family birthday party.
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) package sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 quart vanilla no-sugar-added, fat-free ice cream, softened
- Combine first 3 ingredients; reserve 1 cup mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly in bottom of a 9-inch square pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over crumb mixture in pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over ice cream; gently press mixture into ice cream. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes; cut into 9 squares.