2 clementine oranges, juiced
1 lime, juiced
Dash hot sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon pepper
16 large shrimp, raw
4 cups spring mix salad
2 clementine oranges, peeled and sectioned
2 clementine oranges, juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange and lime juice, hot sauce, garlic and pepper. Add shrimp to bowl and place in refrigerator to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Prepare an indoor or outdoor grill to medium. Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place shrimp on skewers and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
- Serve shrimp on top of spring mix salad with clementine slices.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over shrimp and salad.
Dietitian Tip: Combining the citrus and shrimp leads to a light and refreshing dish that is low in carbs, fat and calories, but packed full of flavor!