· 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
· 2 teaspoons extra virgin oil
· 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 8 - ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast half, halved horizontally
· Nonstick cooking spray or 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
· 3 cups torn butterhead (Boston or Bibb) lettuce
· 1 cup cubed honeydew melon
· 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
· 1/2 cup fresh red raspberries
· 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
· Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- For dressing, in a small screw-top jar combine vinegar, honey, the snipped mint, extra virgin olive oil, mustard, 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. Cover and shake well to combine; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Coat a grill pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F), turning once halfway through cooking time. Thinly slice chicken.
- In a large bowl gently toss together the lettuce, honeydew, cantaloupe, raspberries, and dressing. Divide between two serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken and almonds. If desired, garnish with additional mint.