- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 5 slices bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix kidney beans, pinto beans, lima beans, great northern beans, chili sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and molasses. Top with bacon.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until thick and bubbly.